Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dizzy

I don’t really know where to start. I guess I could say that at the moment, my entire life is a lie. That got your attention, didn’t it? Well, it’s the truth. I used to have a blog that I’d write funny bullshit in. I still plan on writing funny bullshit, but I also plan on being 100% honest with myself and my readers. 


I’ve been having an affair with a married man for a little over a year. I should get that out in the open now so you can ask yourself if you want to keep reading. He’s been married for 18 years, has two kids, two dogs and two very successful financial businesses. I’ve been keeping this a secret from my friends and family for over a year and I feel like I’m about to explode. Keeping up with bullshit lies and secrets everyday definitely takes a toll on you.


He’s 23 years my senior and I’m completely in love with him. It started out as just a sex thing. Did I mention he’s sort of my boss? Yep, he’s also my source of income, great thinking Smits.



 By the way, my name is Smits. 


2 comments:

  1. wow. i never expected that. but i wont stop being here for you because of it. i've been there myself both on purpose and on accident. so i have no room to judge or fault you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that coming but I love your personality and wanna keep reading. Your situation doesn't make you a bad person. It just means you're human!

    My motto:
    Shit happens---That's how we ALL got here!

    ReplyDelete